As a bride, picking out gifts for your maids is an important part of the wedding planning process. What’s even harder is choosing something that everyone in your party will enjoy. The Event Group has pulled some classic that are sure to please everyone!
- A pashmina is something that can be a useful accessory during the evening. Pick a shade that matches with the bridesmaid’s dresses and they will be warm and stylish all night long.
- A monogram tote bag is a crowd pleaser. Available in a rainbow of color options, there is a shade for every maid.
- A monogrammed men’s shirt is a popular choice for the hours leading up to the “I Do’s”. After the wedding, the girls can wear it as a swimsuit cover-up or nightshirt.
- A monogram pillow is a classic and can be customized to reflect anyone’s taste.
- Like the monogram shirt, a robe is a classic gift and will please most anyone.
- A makeup/travel pouch is something you can never have too many of. Pick different prints and patterns to suit each woman’s style or add a monogram for a personalized touch.
- Monogram necklaces have garnered quite the attention in the past few seasons. It’s a gift that your bridesmaids will have for years to come.
- A set of pearls is a safe choice and will look gorgeous on anyone.
- Sandals are a great idea, especially for summer weddings. When your bridesmaid’s feet tire from a night of dancing and fun, they will be thankful to have a pair of sandals to throw on!
What have you received as a bridesmaid gift in the past that you have really enjoyed? Have you given something special to your maids?
Today we are talking lips. Because, hey, nothing seals the deal more than the famous line, “You may now kiss the bride.” You’ll want your lips ready for that moment, right? The Event Group has found some of our favorite, sticks, stains, and glosses to give you the perfect pout as you go in for your first married kiss!
Nars Risky Business gloss is s sheer, gloss with a neutral, rosy tone. It’s the perfect gloss for over a stain or a matte lipstick.
Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment comes in varying shades. While the tinted one is perfect for the bride that just wants a natural flush to her lips, the uncolored are the perfect product to use months prior to the wedding. The moisturizing ingredients in the balm protect your lips from sun damage while leaving you with soft, kissable lips just in time to say your “I Do’s”.
C.O. Bigelow’s Mentha Lip Shine is for the bride that loves a shiny gloss. Bonus points? This gloss doubles as a minty breath freshener.
Tom Ford’s lip color delivers a creamy, pigmented hue. This lipstick comes in a bevy of color choices for a bold lip.
Whether you are a minimalist and go for Fresh’s sugar lip treatment or you prefer a bold lip like Tom Ford’s lip color, regardless of your choice, you are sure to be a gorgeous bride! What is your go-to lip color? What did you wear on your lips for your wedding day?