WEDDING AND EVENT BRANDING
- Using a pattern, font, image, symbol, monogram or logo for a consistent “message” throughout the entire wedding/event
- Anything that will be recognizable as your “signature”
- Branding is more than just a monogram or a logo
- CONSISTENCY is key and it is all about the details
- Lasting impression
- Sets the tone for the wedding/event
- A bride and groom’s brand reflects their style
- Introduce your brand with your Save the Date. This sets the tone for the style of the wedding/event (ex. casual, vintage, traditional, modern, themed, etc).
- Welcome Bags
- Ceremony Programs
- Bridal Party Gifts
- Bathrooms – don’t forget the bathrooms! Use decals on mirrors and necessity containers that match the brand
- Event Items: coasters, napkins, favors, signage, guest book, escort cards, table numbers, etc.
- Aisle Runner
- Table Runners
- Wedding website
- Thank you notes
- 1st year holiday cards
Weddings and Events by The Event Group Weddings will create a customized package based on your needs. Please contact us to set up a consultation.
POLAMALU’S POLYNESIAN LUAU
Troy Polamalu is a safety for the Pittsburgh Steelers and is highly recognized by all NFL fans for his on-field talent, off-field community involvement and hair. In Steelers’ Nation, he’s a fan favorite.
Troy and his team approached The Event Group Weddings for a fundraiser that encompassed his American Samoan heritage and two beneficiaries that he’s very passionate about – The American Samoan Football Camp and military veterans.
- To create a concept that includes a tropical luau event with Pittsburgh Steeler Troy Polamalu.
- Incorporated tropical elements and colors and the identifiable visual of Troy Polamalu’s jersey number (#43) and the Steelers’ black and gold color scheme.
- Event name: Polamalu’s Polynesian Luau
- The logo also included a football pigskin texture in the football/oval shape.
- The letterhead also included both elements on both sides.
- Letterhead – Two sided; Organization mission on backside; helps brand stand out on potential sponsor’s desk when in the shuffle of other mail and papers; leaves a lasting impression
Other Branding Pieces
- Head & Shoulders – Troy is a spokesperson for H&S, natural fit and sponsor for the event
- Head & Shoulders Auction Paddles
- Head & Shoulders Gift Bags
- Step & Repeat
- Little Football Menu Card Holders
- Lei Necklaces with Event Logo
- Steelers’ Players and Coaches in authentic Guayabera shirts with floral accent embroidery
- Wait staff and Bartenders in tropical shirts
- Custom Sweets and Treats Buffet