Father/Daughter Dance Songs
We’ve shared our first dance song suggestions and our processional/recessional song suggestions; so what’s next? Father/Daughter, of course! We’ve rounded up some of our favorites. Just click on the song to be redirected to YouTube.
- My Girl- The Temptations
- Isn’t She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
- Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
- Forever Young- Rod Stewart
- Have I Told You Lately- Rod Stewart
- Father and Daughter- Paul Simon
- The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
- I’ve Got the World on a String- Frank Sinatra
- What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
- Unforgettable- Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- Ordinary Miracle- Sara McLachlan
- Daddy’s Little Girl- Michael Buble
- My Little Girl- Tim McGraw
- It Had to Be You- Ray Charles
- You Are So Beautiful- Joe Cocker
- A Wink and a Smile- Harry Connick Jr.
- Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
So, which one will you choose? If you are already married, what song did you choose?